Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ABC Wednesday: V for What a View

I (Grace) visited Sanya (三亞) at Hainan Island (海南島).  It is the southernmost city in China.  I stayed in an exclusive resort by the ocean.  The View of the sunset was magnificent.  

Can you tell what the View is in this picture?  I took this photograph in the late afternoon in Hong Kong Park which is right in the center of busy Hong Kong Island.  The shimmering color and the water reflection make the View look like a watercolor painting.

To see more entries of ABC Wednesday click here

7 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

great VIEWS indeed; the 1st especially VIVID
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Wanda said...

What wonderful views.....Great Captures.

Jama said...

The first view simply blew me away! so lovely.

Tumblewords: said...

A most inspiring sunset and the view in the second does indeed resemble a painting. Beautiful photos!

photowannabe said...

Its so beautiful. The view doesn't look real. Great capture.

Joy said...

Beautiful capture of both air and water. The water does indeed look like an impressionist painting.

fiziskandarz said...

my oh my, the reflection image really gets my attention! nice one :D [ btw - hope it's not too late to wish happy new year to u + family :) ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails