Friday, August 10, 2012

HDR Expose 2 vs. HDR Efex Pro 2

 I have detailed before in one of my blog (http://graceandbradley.blogspot.tw/2012/07/her-for-interior.html), how I generated the above image using HDR Expose 2 from five images: -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, and white balance the resulting HDR image in Photoshop using one more image lighted by a flash.  HDR Expose 2 has a different way of generating HDR image, which is quite good and interesting.  Although I have further adjusted the image in Capture NX2, it seems the resulting image still lack a little "punch" that we normally see in HDR image.  In a way, it is very good and looks like a normal photograph!

I did the whole thing again now using HDR Efex Pro in Photoshop CS6.  I also did the white balance for the interior as described before using an image lighted by flash.  This time I have been able to generate an image with more "Punch", more detail contrast, better reflection from the floor, etc.

2 comments:

abbott.simth said...

It has been shared the HDR expose 2 photo on the site so that can be know that and able to understand regarding post.

Forbrukslån på dagen

Vaal Twize said...

First image definitely better. My agency will never ever accept second one

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails